The college states its belief in the following essential matters of faith:
- The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are the infallible, supreme and final authority in testing all claims about what is true and what is right. In matters not addressed by the Bible, what is true and right is assessed by criteria consistent with the teachings of Scripture.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, his virgin birth, his sinless human life, his divine miracles, his vicarious and atoning death, his bodily resurrection, his ascension, his present mediation on our behalf, and his personal return in power and glory.
- The Salvation of lost and sinful people through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith alone, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit who indwells the believer enables him/her to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Spiritual Unity of all those who, having believed in Jesus Christ for their salvation, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and compose, therefore, the church, the body of Christ, of which he is the head.
- The Bodily Resurrection of all the dead; of believers unto everlasting life in heaven and of unbelievers unto everlasting torment in hell.